- Students may check out 2 books and keep them for 2 weeks. If needed, the books may be renewed for an additional 2 weeks.
- When a library book becomes overdue, a printed reminder will be given to the student in his/her LEAP class.
- Fines are NOT collected on overdue books BUT if a book becomes 30+ days overdue the following will happen:
- No additional library books may be checked out until the overdue item is returned, or paid for.
- The student may be prohibited from participating in extracurricular activities and fieldtrips.
- Parents will receive an email listing the title of the overdue item and the price of the book.
CCPS Digital Library Resources
Charles County Public Library Online
Scholastic Book Fairs